Big Foot IncidentBig Foot Incident (1982) - Shirt Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 480 times total.
- Shirt Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tyg Tiger, Pammy Panda, Digger Mole, Rick Raccoon, Bogey Orangutan, Mr. Dinkel.
- Voice Actors: Steve Schatzberg, Patricia Parris, Robert Allen Ogle, Ronnie Schell, Fred Travalena, Herbert Vigran, Richard Balin, Joe Besser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Hathcock, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Bob Goe, Terry Harrison; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kay Wright, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Bob Bemiller, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Zeon Davush, Joan Drake, Jon Elford, Lillian Evans, Hugh Fraser, Fred Hellmich, Hicks Lokey, Mircea Manta, Constantin Mustatea; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 23, 1982.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Living inside the city park operated by Mr. Dinkel, The Shirt Tales are Tyg the tiger, Pammy the Panda, Digger the Mole, Rick the Raccoon, Bogey the Orangutan and, during the second season, Kip the Kangaroo. These animal would help out others in distress. When... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on a popular line of greeting cards, The Shirt Tales were a group of adorable animals whose shirts would randomly proclaim things such as "Hug me" or "Let's go!," usually hinting at the current mood of the various "Tales." The group consisted... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Big Foot Incident. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Foot Incident? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!