DethhealthDethhealth (2009) Season 3 Episode 303- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 303 times total.
- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Titmouse
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion, Senator Stampingston, General Krosier, 216's Brother (Metal-Masked Assassin).
- Voice Actors: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Mark Hamill, Victor Brandt, George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher.
- Directed By Jon Schnepp, Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Keith Fay, Chris Prynoski, Jon Schnepp, Natasha Ypsilanti, Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld; more Producers ...
- Animated By Dik Pose, Mike Roush, Otto Tang.
- Written By Brendon Small, Tommy Blacha.
- Music: Brendon Small.
- Editor: Jon Schnepp, Damon P. Yoches, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on November 22, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 21 minutes.
- Episode Number: 303
- Season: 3
After a near death experience, Dethklok are ordered to the Doctor's office. They try some home remidies to ensure the doctor gives them a clean bill of health. Their attitudes change when Pickles receives some... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The world's most popular heavy metal band leaves a trail of mayhem and destruction wherever they go. The comedy features ear-melting heavy metal and guest appearances by musicians like Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield of Metallica." The show is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dethhealth" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dethhealth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!