The Diamond Of El RaphirThe Diamond Of El Raphir (1967) Season 1 Episode 28-22- Shazzan! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 865 times total.
- Shazzan! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Shazzan, Chuck, Nancy, Kaboobie.
- Voice Actors: Barney Phillips, Jerry Dexter, Janet Waldo, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By Hugh Fraser, Hicks Lokey, Joan Orbison, Bernard Posner, Carlo Vinci, Bob Carr, O. E. Callahan, Ed Friedman, Lou Kachivas, Marsh Lamore, Lou Zukor, Ernie Schmidt, John Armstrong; more Animators ...
- Written By Sloan Nibley, William Lutz, Walter Black, Tom Dagenais.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Yvette Blais, Jeff Michaels, Dean Andre.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, Dan Finnerty, Tony Milch, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on November 11, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9:40 minutes.
- Episode Number: 28-22
- Season: 1
Chuck and Nancy were two adventurous twin siblings who one day got more than they bargained for. While on an expedition, the twins found two halves of a broken ring. On one half, the word SHAZ was written, on the other, ZAN. When they connected the ring's two... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second half of Episode 10. Chuck and Nancy were two adventurous twin siblings who one day got more than they bargained for. While on an expedition, the twins found two halves of a broken ring. On one half, the word SHAZ was written, on the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Diamond Of El Raphir. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Diamond Of El Raphir? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!