The Arctic StoryThe Arctic Story (1972) - Sealab 2020 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 576 times total.
- Sealab 2020 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Paul Williams, Captain Mike Murphy, Bobby Murphy, Sally Murphy, Sparks, Hal, Gail, Ed, Mrs. Thomas, Jamie.
- Voice Actors: Ross Martin, John Stephenson, Josh Albee, Pamelyn Ferdin, Bill Callaway, Jerry Dexter, Ann Jillian, Ron Pickard, Olga James; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Love, Bill Hutten, Bob Carr, Tony Love, Ron Campbell, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Peter Dixon, Fred Freiberger, Warren Tufts, George Gordon, Carl Klein, Irv Spector, George Singer, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Richard Allen Editorial Supervision: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on December 02, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Sealab 2020 is a high-tech underwater laboratory that housed over 250 men, women, and children. The oceanographers, led by Dr. Paul Williams, were on a mission to protect both their lab and the ocean from harm. Assisting Paul were his crew of "oceanauts": Hal,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sealab 2020 is a high-tech underwater laboratory that housed over 250 men, women, and children. The oceanographers, led by Dr. Paul Williams, were on a mission to protect both their lab and the ocean from harm. Assisting Paul were his crew... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Arctic Story. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Arctic Story? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!