Sioux City SueSioux City Sue (1946) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 652 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Republic Pictures
- Animation Studio: Walter Lantz Studio
- Distributed by: Republic Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Ding-Dong Donkey.
Characters (Live-Action): Gene Autry, Champion- Wonder Horse of the West, Sue Warner, Nelson "Nellie" Bly, Jefferson Lang, Big Gulliver, Jody, Miss Price, G.W. Rhodes, The Cass County Boys, Rustler, Sheriff, Mayor Tussie of Whispering Rock, Tommy Coats, Rhodes' Assistant, Studio Executive, Ranch Hand, Steve Crawley, Doctor, Steve , Keno the Bartender, Ranch Hand Fred, Frankie, Jim Dudley, Recording Director/Studio Executive, Sammy, Ranch Hand Jerry, Gulliver Henchman, Elite Hotel Manager.
- Voice Actors: Gene Autry.
Vocal Talent: Gene Autry, Champion.
- Directed By Frank McDonald, Nathan Barragar.
- Produced By Armand Schaefer.
- Written By Olive Cooper.
- Music: Dale Butts, Joseph Dubin.
- Editor: Fred Allen.
- Originally Released on November 21, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 69 minutes.
- Black & White
To get his ranch out of dire financial straits, Gene reluctantly goes to Hollywood to make a movie. But his real troubles begin on his return when everyone finds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Live action with one-minute animated sequence (involving Ding-Dong Donkey, a singing donkey voiced by Gene Autry!) by the Walter Lantz Studio. The cartoon-within-a-film title card reads:... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sioux City Sue? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!