Double DilemmaDouble Dilemma (1972) - The Roman Holidays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 398 times total.
- The Roman Holidays Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Gus Holiday, Laurie Holiday, Precocia, Happius, Mr. Evictus, Mr. Tycoonius, Brutus, Groovia, Herman, Henrietta.
- Voice Actors: Dave Willock, Shirley Mitchell, Pamelyn Ferdin, Stanley Livingston, Dom Deluise, Hal Smith, Daws Butler, Judy Strangis, Hal Peary; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Rudy Cataldi, Hugh Fraser, George Kreisl, Tom Ray, Ken Southworth, Dick Thompson, Izzie Ellis, Bob Goe, Hicks Lokey, Morey Reden, Dave Tendlar, Carlo Vinci, Charles Nichols; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, David Ketchum, Michael Shelly, William Raynor, Myles Wilder, Barry E. Blitzer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Milt Krear, Ron Fedele, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 04, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When in Rome, Do what the Roman Holidays do!!! The family life of Gus & Laurie Holiday in 63 A.D. Rome.
Cartoon Production Information:
Reliable cartoon giants Hanna-Barbera struck oil when they launched The Flintstones, a successful look at "modern-day" life in the prehistoric past. They struck titanium a few years later with... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!