Crossing The SnowCrossing The Snow (2001) Season 1 Episode 134- Animated Tales of the World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 273 times total.
- Animated Tales of the World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Home Box Office, S4C
- Distributed by: Home Box Office, Channel 4 Television Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Shiro, Kanko, Konzaburo, Fox Cubs.
- Produced By Christopher Grace.
- First Aired about 2001.
- Originally Aired on HBO (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After enduring a long, snow-filled winter, siblings Shiro and Kanko can finally go out and play in the forest! They discover a snowman made by fox cubs and,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of 39 individual animated folk tales from the creators of HBO's "Shakespeare: The Animated Tales and Animated Epics". Most stories were animated in the country the tale takes place in.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crossing The Snow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!