The Chief And The CarpenterThe Chief And The Carpenter (2001) Season 1 Episode 102- Animated Tales of the World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 463 times total.
- Animated Tales of the World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Home Box Office, S4C
- Distributed by: Home Box Office, Channel 4 Television Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Governor, Chano.
- Produced By Christopher Grace.
- First Aired on September 05, 2001.
- Originally Aired on HBO (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 102
- Season: 1
On a Caribbean island during the colonial period, a governor seeks out a feat for which he will be widely remembered. "I want to touch the moon!" he exclaims. He instructs Chano, the island's carpenter, to cut down all the trees and build a tall tower. Reluctant... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of 39 individual animated folk tales from the creators of HBO's "Shakespeare: The Animated Tales and Animated Epics". Most stories were animated in the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Chief And The Carpenter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Chief And The Carpenter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!