Alligators And Okeechobee VikingsAlligators And Okeechobee Vikings (1996) - Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 383 times total.
- Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Jonathan "Jonny" Quest, Roger T. Bannon, Hadji Quest-Singh, Scout, Bandit, Alligator, Old Okeechobee Viking, Badur, Leif, Sentry, Avery, Donaldson, Walker, Guards, Crew.
- Voice Actors: J.D. Roth.
- Produced By John Eng, David Lipman, Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Animated By Mark Andrews, Frank Andrina, Richard Bowman, Joan Drake, Zeon Davush, John Kafka, William Hutton, Robert Lyman, Joe Morrison, Donna Mouliot, Redford Mustang, Robert Nessler; more Animators ...
- Written By Peter Lawrence, Ben Schwartz, Michael Ryan.
- Music: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Michelle Douglas, Scott Boyd, Dana Shockley, Gayle McIntyre, Tim Iverson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 01, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TBS.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Alligators attack a drilling facility in the Florida Everglades, and leave behind an ornate Viking sword. But when the Quest team heads out to investigate, they find a different set of villains... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With the addition of a comely new teenage girl sidekick and the revamping of the chiseled features of the entire cast, the Jonny Quest of the 90's was born. Alternately known as Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures and Jonny Quest: The New Adventures,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Alligators And Okeechobee Vikings" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alligators And Okeechobee Vikings? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!