Ice Will BurnIce Will Burn (1996) - Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 317 times total.
- Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Jonathan "Jonny" Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Roger T. Bannon, Hadji Quest-Singh, Jessica Margret Leya "Jessie" Bannon, Sled Dog, Polar Bear, Radio, Kazrina, Florid Face, Yegor, Captain Simms, Aleutian Woman, Mother, Gustavo Arollo.
- Voice Actors: J.D. Roth, Jim Cummings, Carolyn Seymour, Chick Vennera, Michael Stanton.
- Produced By John Eng, David Lipman, Jennifer Pelphrey, Jennifer Blohm, Margot McDonough.
- Animated By Mark Andrews, Frank Andrina, Richard Bowman, Joan Drake, Zeon Davush, John Kafka, William Hutton, Robert Lyman, Joe Morrison, Donna Mouliot, Redford Mustang, Robert Nessler; more Animators ...
- Written By Peter Lawrence, Michael Ryan, Ben Schwartz.
- Music: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Scott Boyd, Pat Foley, Elvida Abella, Dana Shockley, Gayle McIntyre, Tim Iverson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 26, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TBS.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jessie's plane goes down as she heads to join the Quest team in Northern Siberia. She discovers a colony of ancient Russians living underground.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the addition of a comely new teenage girl sidekick and the revamping of the chiseled features of the entire cast, the Jonny Quest of the 90's was born. Alternately known as Jonny Quest: The... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ice Will Burn" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ice Will Burn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!