AMOKAMOK (1996) - Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 521 times total.
- Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Jonathan "Jonny" Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Roger T. Bannon, Jessica Margret Leya "Jessie" Bannon, Hadji Quest-Singh, Wingate II, Old Man, Mercenary, Mitchell Stramm, Bandit, Swain, Men.
- Voice Actors: J.D. Roth.
- Produced By Cos Anzilotti, David Lipman, Jennifer Pelphrey, Jennifer Blohm, Margot McDonough.
- Animated By Mark Andrews, Frank Andrina, Richard Bowman, Joan Drake, Zeon Davush, John Kafka, William Hutton, Robert Lyman, Joe Morrison, Donna Mouliot, Redford Mustang, Robert Nessler; more Animators ...
- Written By Samuel Graham, Chris Hubbell, Michael Ryan.
- Music: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Scott Boyd, Pat Foley, Elvida Abella, Dana Shockley, Gayle McIntyre, Tim Iverson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 13, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TBS.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
On an archaeological expedition in Borneo, the Quest team run into a giant creature, reputed to savagely attack from all directions at the same time. Then they find out that man can be the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With the addition of a comely new teenage girl sidekick and the revamping of the chiseled features of the entire cast, the Jonny Quest of the 90's was born. Alternately known as Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures and Jonny Quest: The New Adventures,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "AMOK" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about AMOK? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!