The InterviewThe Interview (1960) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1221 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Pintoff Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Shorty Petterstein, Interviewer.
- Voice Actors: Henry Jacobs, Woodrow Leafer.
- Directed By Ernest Pintoff.
- Produced By Ernest Pintoff.
- Animated By Vinnie Bell, Al Chiarito.
- Music: Stan Getz Combo.
- Editor: Richard Stone.
- Originally Released in December of 1960 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
A jazz musician and interviewer don't speak the same language. The interviewer is too literal for jazz musician Shorty Petterstein, who is accustomed to expressing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Shorty Petterstein was a beatnik character/alter ego created by "sound artist" Henry Jacobs. Based on an interview by Henry Jacobs and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Interview" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Interview? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!