Betsy's Green ThumbBetsy's Green Thumb (2008) Season 1 Episode 4-B- Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 299 times total.
- Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Pantomime Pictures Corporation, Corner Stone Animation, Corner Stone Pictures, PolkaDot Productions
- Distributed by: PBS
- Cartoon Characters: Betsy, Mrs. Carl O'Connor, Carl O'Connor, Bus Driver Bob, Principal Richard Warner, Farmer Thomas Warner, Betsy's Mother, Betsy's Father, Scott, Billy, Molly, Sarah, Kenji, Maria, Kevin, Newton, Gracie, Kitty, Sydney.
- Voice Actors: Daveigh Chase, Sally Struthers.
- Directed By Michael Pietrzak, Fred Crippen.
- Produced By Dan McCarthy, Reed Clevenger, Michael Pietrzak.
- Written By Joey D'Auria, Betsy Quinn, Evelyn Gabai, Michael Maurer, John Semper.
- Music: Craig Dobbin, Brian Mann.
- First Aired on January 19, 2008.
- Originally Aired on PBS Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After a trip to a plant nursery, Betsy and her class grow plants, but Betsy's doesn't appear to be growing.
Cartoon Production Information:
Each episode contains two separate 13-minute segments in which Betsy and her friends take on new adventures. Within each story, the kindergarteners learn an academic and behavioral lesson, and they... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Betsy's Green Thumb. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betsy's Green Thumb? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!