Queen HollyQueen Holly (2009) Season 1 Episode 21- Ben And Holly’s Little Kingdom Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 321 times total.
- Ben And Holly’s Little Kingdom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Astley Baker Davies
- Cartoon Characters: Ben the Elf, Holly.
- Directed By Neville Astley, Mark Baker.
- Produced By Phil Davies.
- Animated By Christian Chessel, Nick Gibson, Aurelie Charboniner, Rachel Feasey, Richard James, Tim Fehren, Karen Ullman, Simon Bancroft, David Greenaway, Richard Jones, Phillipa Leathers; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Baker, Neville Astley, Phil Hall, Chrish Parker.
- Awards: Nominee, EA British Academy Children's Award, Pre-School Animation, 2010.
- Music: Julian Nott.
- Editor: Taig Mcnab, Zoe Luff.
- First Aired about 2009.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom
Holly is left in charge when King and Queen Thistle go away on important business. But ruling the Little Kingdom is not as easy as it looks...
Cartoon Production Information:
Holly, a young Fairy Princess, is still learning how to fly and her magic doesn't always go quite according to plan. Her best friend, Ben the Elf, doesn't have wings and he doesn't do magic. But elves... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Queen Holly. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Queen Holly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!