Alternate Title: Operation RudolphArthur Christmas (Operation Rudolph) (2011) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 3065 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- Aardman Animations, Sony Pictures Animation
- Animation Studio: Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Distributed by: Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) Worldwide Acquisitions Group (all media)
- Cartoon Characters: Arthur, Grandsanta, Steve, Santa, Mrs. Santa, American James, Bryony, Gwen, Pedro, Santa Elves.
- Voice Actors: James McAvoy, Bill Nighy, Hugh Laurie, Jim Broadbent, Imelda Staunton, Will Sasso, Ashley Jensen, Ramona Marquez, Miggie Donahoe; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Barry Cook, Sarah Smith.
- Produced By Steve Pegram, Chris Juen, Osnat Shurer, Peter Lord, Carla Shelley, David Sproxton.
- Written By Peter Baynham, Sarah Smith.
- Awards: Winner, Annie Award, Voice Acting in a Feature Production, Bill Nighy as Grandsanta, 2012, Nominee, Golden Globe, Best Animated Feature Film, 2012; more Awards ...
- Music: Michael Giacchino, Adam Cohen.
- Editor: Kevin Lutte.
- Originally Released on November 11, 2011. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- United Kingdom / U.S.A.
Arthur Christmas reveals the incredible, never-before seen answer to every child's question: 'So how does Santa deliver all those presents in one night?' The answer: Santa's exhilarating, ultra-high-tech operation hidden beneath the North Pole. But at the center... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
3D CGI animation.
Release date reflects United Kingdom release; released in the United States on November 23, 2011.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Arthur Christmas" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Arthur Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!