Mystery Solvers Club State FinalsMystery Solvers Club State Finals (2011) Season 1 Episode 114- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 639 times total.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby Doo, Fred Jones, Jabberjaw, Speed Buggy, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Captain Caveman, Angel Dynamite, Principal Quinlan, Funky Phantom, Chairman, Jonathan Wellington "Mudsy" Muddlemore, Sheriff Stone, Lord Infernicus, Boo the Cat.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Matthew Lillard, Gary Cole, Jim Cummings, Vivica A. Fox, Kate Higgins; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Victor Cook.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Mitch Watson.
- Music: Robert J. Krall.
- Originally Posted on Amazon.Com, iTunes.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- First Published On The Internet.
Sick in bed right before the big Mystery Solvers Club State Finals, Scooby dreams about going to the competition and teaming up with fellow mystery-solver sidekicks Speed Buggy, Jabberjaw, Captain Caveman and The Funky Phantom to rescue their friends from the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Air date reflects Web release on Amazon.com and iTunes; first airing on Cartoon Network was on May 3, 2011. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and their talking dog Scooby-Doo are back, solving mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mystery Solvers Club State Finals" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mystery Solvers Club State Finals? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!