Big FishBig Fish (2011) Season 1 Episode 19- Fish Hooks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 381 times total.
- Fish Hooks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mercury Filmworks, Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Television Animation, Disney Channel
- Cartoon Characters: Pirahnica, Jumbo Shrimp, Albert Glass, Principal Stickler.
- Voice Actors: Laura Ortiz, Steven Christopher Parker, Atticus Shaffer, Jerry Stiller.
- Directed By C.H. Greenblatt.
- Produced By Louis J. Cuck, Maxwell Atoms, Noah Z. Jones.
- Animated By Serapio Calm, Martin Hsu, Jason Boesch, Illya Owens.
- Written By Ryan Ridley.
- Music: Andy Sturmer, Jeremy Fisher.
- Editor: Illya Owens, Carmen Woods, Keith Cook.
- First Aired on February 04, 2011.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Milo joins Bea in her new exercise class, and turns out to be the weakest fish in the class, so he gets help from Jumbo Shrimp to be bigger and stronger.
Cartoon Production Information:
Three tweens, Milo, Bea and Oscar (who happen to be fish), navigate the choppy waters of high school. The best friends live in a giant fish tank. Together, they experience the typical life challenges... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Big Fish. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Fish? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!