Cross Country Double CrossCross Country Double Cross (1969) - The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 917 times total.
- The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Penelope Pitstop, Sylvester Sneekly/The Hooded Claw, Bully Brothers; Ant Hill Mob: Clyde, Chug-A-Boom, Dum Dum, Pockets, Snoozy, Softy, Yak Yak, Zippy.
- Voice Actors: Janet Waldo, Paul Lynde, Mel Blanc, Don Messick, Paul Winchell, Gary Owens.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Jerry Hathcock, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Volus Jones, Ed Parks, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Mike Maltese, Alex Lovy, Earl Klein, Bill Perez, Howard Swift.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: David Horton, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on November 29, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Penelope goes cross-country to do something and The Claw is after her still.
Cartoon Production Information:
When Penelope Pitstop made her debut on Wacky Races in 1968, it was clear she was destined for stardom. Therefore, no one was surprised when she was given her own spin-off in 1969. In The Perils... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cross Country Double Cross? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!