Wild West PerilWild West Peril (1969) - The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1384 times total.
- The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Penelope Pitstop, Sylvester Sneekly/The Hooded Claw, Bully Brothers; Ant Hill Mob: Clyde, Chug-A-Boom, Dum Dum, Pockets, Snoozy, Softy, Yak Yak, Zippy.
- Voice Actors: Janet Waldo, Paul Lynde, Mel Blanc, Don Messick, Paul Winchell, Gary Owens.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Jerry Hathcock, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Volus Jones, Ed Parks, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Mike Maltese, Alex Lovy, Earl Klein, Bill Perez, Howard Swift.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: David Horton, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on October 04, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Just another episode of a bunch of failed attempts by the Hooded Claw to wipe out Penelope Pitstop, this one involves a player piano that is playing a rope of a tune.
Cartoon Production Information:
When Penelope Pitstop made her debut on Wacky Races in 1968, it was clear she was destined for stardom. Therefore, no one was surprised when she was given her own spin-off in 1969. In The... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wild West Peril? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!