The Terrible Trolley TrapThe Terrible Trolley Trap (1969) - The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1116 times total.
- The Perils of Penelope Pitstop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Penelope Pitstop, Sylvester Sneekly/The Hooded Claw, Bully Brothers; Ant Hill Mob: Clyde, Chug-A-Boom, Dum Dum, Pockets, Snoozy, Softy, Yak Yak, Zippy.
- Voice Actors: Janet Waldo, Paul Lynde, Mel Blanc, Don Messick, Paul Winchell, Gary Owens.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Jerry Hathcock, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Volus Jones, Ed Parks, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Mike Maltese, Alex Lovy, Earl Klein, Bill Perez, Howard Swift.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: David Horton, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on September 20, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Penelope is in peril again- this time in a mine shaft. She is sent down the mine in a mine car with dynamite in it. Tied to a derailed trolley, she jumps out and saves herself and escapes in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Penelope Pitstop made her debut on Wacky Races in 1968, it was clear she was destined for stardom. Therefore, no one was surprised when she was given her own spin-off in 1969. In The Perils of Penelope Pitstop the young lady was, once... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Terrible Trolley Trap? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!