Dr. Tongue's Amazing AdventureDr. Tongue's Amazing Adventure (1992) Season 3 Episode 310-A- Camp Candy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 172 times total.
- Camp Candy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: John Candy, Rex DeForest III, Nurse Molly, Chester, Alex, Binky, Rick, Iggy, Vanessa, Robin.
- Voice Actors: John Candy, Lewis Arquette, Valri Bromfield, Danny Mann, E.G. Daily, Katie Leigh, Gail Matthius, Candi Milo.
- Directed By Winston Richard.
- Produced By Winston Richard, John Candy, Haim Saban.
- Written By Mark Edward Edens, Michael Edens.
- Music: Harry Nilsson, John Candy.
- First Aired about 1992.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Camp Candy was a summer sleepover camp owned and operated by John Candy. Like most camps, it offered activities like boating, swimming and fishing; but unlike most camps, this one had a variety of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dr. Tongue's Amazing Adventure. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dr. Tongue's Amazing Adventure? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!