The SwitchThe Switch (1974) Season 1 Episode 77S-13- Partridge Family: 2200 A.D. Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 544 times total.
- Partridge Family: 2200 A.D. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Connie Partridge, Keith, Laurie, Danny, Tracy, Christopher Partridge, Reuben Kinkaid, Marion Moonglow, Veenie, Orbit, Dr. Binkey, Doctor, Space Ranger.
- Voice Actors: Joan Gerber, Chuck McClenan, Sherry Alberoni, Danny Bonaduce, Brian Forster, Suzanne Crough, David Madden, Julie McWhirter, Frank Welker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Maxine Hoppe.
- Produced By Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Barge, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Bill Hutten, Dan Mills, Margaret Gruwell, Don Patterson, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler; more Animators ...
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer, Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Buddy Atkinson, Rance Howard, Jim Begg, Jack Mendelsohn, John Fenton Murray, Ray Parker, Bill Raynor; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte, Danny Janssen, Bobby Hart.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 23, 1974.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Keith and a gorilla switch bodies as Danny pulls the switch on Dr. Binkley's molecular transformer, and the family does its show with a crowd-pleasing addition.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
C'mon, get happy all over again with The Partridge Family: 2200 A.D. This half-hour Saturday morning cartoon from Hanna-Barbera was based on the popular live-action series about America's favorite... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Switch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!