The Roquefort GangThe Roquefort Gang (1985) Season 2 Episode 16- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 824 times total.
- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Distributed by: Columbia Broadcasting System
- Cartoon Characters: Giovanni, Mouse Seller, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Lennie Weinrib, Frank Nelson, Maurice LaMarche, Mona Marshall, Howard Morris.
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley, Buzz Potamkin, Paul Bogrow.
- Written By Sandy Clifford.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- First Aired on November 02, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Episode Number: 16
- Season: 2
- Australia / U.S.A.
Three street-smart mice are stymied by an evil cat as they try to rescue twin mice who disappeared in the perilous Windberry Lot.
Cartoon Production Information:
This Saturday morning anthology series adapted children's literature into cartoons to encourage youngsters to read. The show was hosted by Bob Keeshan until 1988. Malcolm Jamal-Warner hosted the program when it returned to the air (in reruns) in 1993;... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Roquefort Gang. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Roquefort Gang? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!