The Pig PlantagenetThe Pig Plantagenet (1985) Season 2 Episode 13- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 555 times total.
- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Distributed by: Columbia Broadcasting System
- Voice Actors: Jack Angel, Chub Bailly, Brian Cummings, Marissa Mendenhall, Neil Ross, Lennie Weinrib, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley, Buzz Potamkin, Paul Bogrow.
- Written By Mark Evanier, Allen Andrews.
- Music: Simon Walker.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- First Aired on September 28, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Season: 2
- Australia / U.S.A.
""The Pig Plantagenet"" organizes his fellow creatures into a stampede when they are faced with extermination by the lord of a nearby mansion.
Cartoon Production Information:
This Saturday morning anthology series adapted children's literature into cartoons to encourage youngsters to read. The show was hosted by Bob Keeshan until 1988. Malcolm Jamal-Warner hosted the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pig Plantagenet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!