Chocolate FeverChocolate Fever (1985) Season 1 Episode 8- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 560 times total.
- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Distributed by: Columbia Broadcasting System
- Cartoon Characters: Henry Green.
- Voice Actors: David Mendenhall, Bever-Leigh Banfield, Darleen Carr, Dena Dietrich, Paul Eiding, Al Fann, Pat Fraley, Peter Leeds, Keland Love, Kenneth Mars; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley, Buzz Potamkin, Paul Bogrow.
- Written By Robert Kimmel Smith, Robert Kimmel Smith.
- Music: Simon Walker.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- First Aired on May 18, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Season: 1
- Australia / U.S.A.
The first known case of ""Chocolate Fever"" occurs in a boy who dotes on the stuff and suddenly breaks out in little brown spots.
Cartoon Production Information:
This Saturday morning anthology series adapted children's literature into cartoons to encourage youngsters to read. The show was hosted by Bob Keeshan until 1988. Malcolm Jamal-Warner hosted the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Chocolate Fever. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chocolate Fever? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!