How To Eat Fried WormsHow To Eat Fried Worms (1985) Season 1 Episode 4- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1072 times total.
- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Distributed by: Columbia Broadcasting System
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Linda Gary, Joan Gerber, Noah Hathaway, Dennis Howard, Keland Love, Wayne Scherzer, Stephen Winter.
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley, Buzz Potamkin, Paul Bogrow.
- Written By Michael Maurer Thomas Rockwell.
- Awards: Nominee, Young Artist Award, Outstanding Young Actor - Animation Voice Over, Noah Hathaway, 1986.
- Music: John Stuart.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- First Aired on April 20, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Episode Number: 4
- Season: 1
- Australia / U.S.A.
A boy named Billy bets that he can eat a worm a day for 15 days.
Cartoon Production Information:
This Saturday morning anthology series adapted children's literature into cartoons to encourage youngsters to read. The show was hosted by Bob Keeshan until 1988. Malcolm Jamal-Warner hosted the program when it returned to the air (in reruns) in 1993;... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Eat Fried Worms. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Eat Fried Worms? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!