ClaudeClaude (1963) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 57 times this month, and 614 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- UCLA Animation Workshop
- Cartoon Characters: Claude, Father, Mother.
- Voice Actors: Jeanne Cagney, John Drury.
- Directed By Dan McLaughlin.
- Written By Dan McLaughlin.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
Claude is a little boy who, while busy working on some kind of electronic box, is constantly berated by his father and mother. They walk by the busy little boy,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Claude" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Claude? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!