Mewser Faces RealtyMewser Faces Realty (2009) Season 1 Episode 33- The Twisted Whiskers Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 182 times total.
- The Twisted Whiskers Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mike Young Productions, Taffy Entertainment, Moonscoop Entertainment, American Greetings Corporation, DQ Entertainment
- Distributed by: Moonscoop Entertainment, The Hub, Hasbro Studios, Disney Channel, CBBC
- Cartoon Characters: Broken Bear, Cambridge Kitty, Claude, Cutie Snoot, Dander, Dine, Dash, Flouncie, Gasper, Goosers, Ird the Bird, Jack, Mister Mewser, Sinister Squirrel, Smidgeon, Tiny Head, Von Ripper, Yawp, Zippy the Greyhound.
- Voice Actors: Kathleen Barr, David Kaye, Scott McNeil, Lee Tockar, Peter Kelamis, Colin Murdock, Bill Kopp.
- Directed By Bill Kopp.
- Produced By Sean Gorman, Ryan Wiesbrock, Liz Young, Ciara Anderson, Tapaas Chakravarti, Jeffrey Conrad, Paul Cummins, Bill Schultz, Mike Young; more Producers ...
- Written By Martin Olson.
- Music: John W. F. Goode, Ryan Wiesbrock.
- First Aired on December 07, 2009.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA), CBBC (UK), Asia The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France
Mr. Mewser's house is being sold, so he tries to scare away the human buyers.
Cartoon Production Information:
This CGI-animated show is the sequel to American Greetings' "Twisted Whiskers" series of shorts. The first TV series to be aired on The Hub, where it debuted on October 10, 2010. Air dates shown are for British children's network CBBC. You can't keep... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mewser Faces Realty. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mewser Faces Realty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!