The Show StoppersThe Show Stoppers (2011) Season 1 Episode 118- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 304 times total.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions.
In Association With Hasbro Studios
- Animation Studio: DHX Media Vancouver, Top Draw Animation
- Distributed by: The Hub
- Cartoon Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Granny Smith, Spike, Cheerilee, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Silver Spoon, Snails, Snips.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Tabitha St. Germain, Cathy Weseluck, Nicole Oliver, Michelle Creber.
- Directed By Jayson Thiessen, James Wootton.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Chris Bartleman, Steve Davis, Lauren Faust, Kirsten Newlands, Blair Peters, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sarah Jargstorf, Marco Li, Graeme MacDonald, Erica Pitt, Holly Saurez, Stephen Wedel, Jayron Zolfaghari.
- Written By Cindy Morrow.
- Music: William Anderson.
- Editor: Tom Harris.
- First Aired on March 04, 2011.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA), Channel 4, Sky1 (UK), Treehouse TV (Canada).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
The Cutie Mark Crusaders enter a talent show.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation. This TV series is scheduled to run for 78 episodes. "Get your muzzle out of those books and make some friends!" That's what Princess Celestia tells Twilight Sparkle. She may be... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Show Stoppers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!