Feeling Pinkie KeenFeeling Pinkie Keen (2011) Season 1 Episode 115- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 398 times total.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions.
In Association With Hasbro Studios
- Animation Studio: DHX Media Vancouver, Top Draw Animation
- Distributed by: The Hub
- Cartoon Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Spike.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Cathy Weseluck.
- Directed By Jayson Thiessen, James Wootton.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Chris Bartleman, Steve Davis, Lauren Faust, Kirsten Newlands, Blair Peters, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sarah Jargstorf, Marco Li, Graeme MacDonald, Erica Pitt, Holly Saurez, Stephen Wedel, Jayron Zolfaghari.
- Written By Dave Polsky.
- Music: William Anderson.
- Editor: Tom Harris.
- First Aired on February 11, 2011.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA), Channel 4, Sky1 (UK), Treehouse TV (Canada).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
Twilight Sparkle tries to understand Pinkie Pie's ability to predict the future.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation. This TV series is scheduled to run for 78 episodes. "Get your muzzle out of those books and make some friends!" That's what Princess Celestia tells Twilight Sparkle. She may be the smartest unicorn in Equestria, but Twilight Sparkle... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Feeling Pinkie Keen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Feeling Pinkie Keen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!