The Ticket MasterThe Ticket Master (2010) Season 1 Episode 103- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 468 times total.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions.
In Association With Hasbro Studios
- Animation Studio: DHX Media Vancouver, Top Draw Animation
- Distributed by: The Hub
- Cartoon Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Linky Shoeshine, Spike, Daisy.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Cathy Weseluck, Shannon Chan-Kent.
- Directed By Jayson Thiessen, James Wootton.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Chris Bartleman, Steve Davis, Lauren Faust, Kirsten Newlands, Blair Peters, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sarah Jargstorf, Marco Li, Graeme MacDonald, Erica Pitt, Holly Saurez, Stephen Wedel, Jayron Zolfaghari.
- Written By Amy Keating Rogers, Lauren Faust.
- Music: William Anderson.
- Editor: Tom Harris.
- First Aired on October 29, 2010.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA), Channel 4, Sky1 (UK), Treehouse TV (Canada).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
Twilight Sparkle must choose a friend to accompany her to the Grand Galloping Gala after she gets two tickets from Princess Celestia.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation. This TV series is scheduled to run for 78 episodes. "Get your muzzle out of those books and make some friends!" That's what Princess Celestia tells Twilight Sparkle. She may be... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Ticket Master. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ticket Master? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!