The Mayhem Of The Moving MolluskThe Mayhem Of The Moving Mollusk (1991) - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 363 times total.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, Daphne, Red Herring, Giant Snail.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Carl Stevens, Christina Lange, Kellie Martin, Scott Menville, Charlie Adler, James Avery, Bever-Leigh Banfield; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Paul Sommer, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Lane Raichert, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: John Debney, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Terry W. Moore.
- First Aired on July 07, 1991.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Scooby-Doo Detective Agency helps out a high-tech Monster Catching agency called Critter Gitters in danger of going out of business when a giant snail is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mayhem Of The Moving Mollusk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!