Dog Gone ScoobyDog Gone Scooby (1989) - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 811 times total.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, Daphne, Red Herring, Paula P. Casso.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Carl Stevens, Christina Lange, Kellie Martin, Scott Menville, Pat Carroll, Charlie Adler, James Avery; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Paul Sommer, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Lane Raichert, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: John Debney, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Terry W. Moore.
- First Aired on October 21, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The detective agency doesn't want to play with Scooby, but when Scooby goes into the evening shadows, some lady wants Scooby's head!
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Gone Scooby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!