Curse Of The CollarCurse Of The Collar (1989) - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 743 times total.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, Daphne, Red Herring, Dog Catcher.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Carl Stevens, Christina Lange, Kellie Martin, Scott Menville, Charlie Adler, James Avery, Bever-Leigh Banfield; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Paul Sommer, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Lane Raichert, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: John Debney, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Terry W. Moore.
- First Aired on September 09, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A haunted dog catcher wants to take away the special jewel collar owned by Scooby-Doo's family.
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Curse Of The Collar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!