The Story StickThe Story Stick (1988) - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 694 times total.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, Daphne, Red Herring, Totem Pole Monster.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Carl Stevens, Christina Lange, Kellie Martin, Scott Menville, Charlie Adler, Lewis Arquette, George Ball; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Art Davis, Paul Sommer, Bob Goe, Don Lusk, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: John Debney, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 19, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When the mystery team tells stories with a story stick around a campfire, a totem pole monster scares them away.
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Story Stick? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!