The Schnook Who Took My Comic BookThe Schnook Who Took My Comic Book (1988) - A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 630 times total.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, Daphne, Red Herring, Dr. Croaker.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Carl Stevens, Christina Lange, Kellie Martin, Scott Menville, Charlie Adler, Lewis Arquette, George Ball; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Art Davis, Paul Sommer, Bob Goe, Don Lusk, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: John Debney, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 01, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Only three copies of Commander Cool exist in the world and Shaggy wants one. But so does another person- or should I say another MONSTER- named Dr. Croaker.
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Schnook Who Took My Comic Book? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!