Coast To GhostCoast To Ghost (1985) Season 1 Episode 85011- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 686 times total.
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Scrappy-Doo, Flim Flam, Vincent Van Ghoul, Weerd, Bogel.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Casey Kasem, Heather North, Susan Blu, Vincent Price, Artie Johnson, Howard Morris, Bob Arbogast, Gay Autterson, Hamilton Camp; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Tony Love, Don Lusk, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Mitch Schauer, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Tom Ruegger.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Miguel Arellano, Brenda Banks, Tom Banks, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Michael Benet, David Burgess, Oliver Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Richard Coleman, Jesse Cosio; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 16, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weerd and Bogel are upset that they did not make it into S.A.P.S. (Spook and Poltergeist Society) so they steal some important magic material which is important to Vincent. Thus the S.A.P.S. and the Scooby-Doo crew are in a race to get this... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Coast To Ghost? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!