Tie Another DayTie Another Day (2009) Season 1 Episode 113-A- Special Agent Oso Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 232 times total.
- Special Agent Oso Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney Junior Original Productions, Narrow Bridge Films
- Distributed by: Disney Channel
- Cartoon Characters: Special Agent Dotty, Grandpa Mel, Mr. Dos, Paw Pilot, R.R. Rapide, Special Agent Oso, Uncle Lou, Whirlybird, Special Agent Wolfie, Carina.
- Voice Actors: Amber Hood, Mel Brooks, Gary Anthony Williams, Meghan Strange, Cam Clarke, Sean Astin, Lou Holtz, Phill Lewis, Tiffany Espensen, G.K. Bowes; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jamie Mitchell.
- Produced By Ford Riley, Jamie Mitchell, Clay Renfroe.
- Written By Krista Tucker.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Original Song, Ford Riley (Lyricist) and Mike Himelstein (Composer), For the Song "Special Agent Oso" (Theme Song), 2010.
- Music: Mike Himelstein, Michael Turner, Ford Riley.
- Editor: Pieter Kaufman, Donnell Ebarrete.
- First Aired on August 24, 2009.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / United Kingdom / Canada / Australia / Japan / South Korea
Oso teaches a girl how to tie her new shoes.
Cartoon Production Information:
The animation in "Special Agent Oso" is a mixture of digital-cut out, 3D Photoshop and Flash animation, with a bit of collage, papier-mâché and food (yes, food) to create texture and tangibility. For example, the sidewalks are made out of pie... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tie Another Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tie Another Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!