ReboundRebound (2010) Episode 103- Pound Puppies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 401 times total.
- Pound Puppies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 9 Story Entertainment, Paul & Joe Productions.
In Association With Hasbro Studios
- Distributed by: The Hub
- Cartoon Characters: McLeish, Cookie, Niblet, Rebound, Lucky, Squirt, The Crushinator, Strudel, Olaf, Agatha McLeish.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Yvette Nicole Brown, John Di Maggio, Brooke L. Goldner.
- Directed By Tim Deacon.
- Produced By Bart Jennett.
- Animated By Faez Alidoust, Trish Bartkiw, Darryl Bisson, Erika Danusasmita, Magda Eden, Matt Mitchell, Jeff Mitton, Allison Neil, Miebaka Ogan, Mary Tanner, Ben Thomas, Tess Tolmatcheva; more Animators ...
- Music: Daniel Ingram, Steffan Andrews.
- Editor: Daniel Frome.
- First Aired on November 05, 2010.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 103
- Canada / U.S.A.
Meet Rebound -- the cutest puppy ever. But Rebound's SO energetic, pro wrestler The Smashinator had to give the pup up. Can the Pound Puppies deal?
Cartoon Production Information:
Pound Puppies follows the adventures of seemingly average dogs in a city pound, who in reality are part of an underground secret society called "Pound Puppies" - their goal: to find pet-loving homes. The series follows this canine team, led by a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rebound. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rebound? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!