Underwater BoyUnderwater Boy (2010) Season 1 Episode 103B- Fish Hooks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 469 times total.
- Fish Hooks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mercury Filmworks, Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Television Animation, Disney Channel
- Cartoon Characters: Headphone Joe, Dan Chovie, Ann Chovie, Jocktopus, Clamantha, Fumble, Bea, Milo, Finberley, Pirahnica, Oscar, Albert Glass, Coach Salmons, Bud, Principal Stickler, Randy Pincherson, Shellsea, The Geckoach, Punt.
- Voice Actors: John Caparulo, Jane Carr, John Di Maggio, Alex Hirsch, Chelsea Kane.
- Directed By Maxwell Atoms.
- Produced By Louis J. Cuck, Maxwell Atoms, Noah Z. Jones.
- Animated By Serapio Calm, Martin Hsu, Jason Boesch, Illya Owens.
- Written By Andy Rheingold.
- Music: Andy Sturmer, Jeremy Fisher.
- Editor: Illya Owens, Carmen Woods, Keith Cook.
- First Aired on October 01, 2010.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Milo tries out for the team. He's disappointed when he's made water boy, especially since they're in a fish tank full of water, so he quits. But when the team has an away game at the gecko tank, Milo realizes how important the role of water boy is, and he rushes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Three tweens, Milo, Bea and Oscar (who happen to be fish), navigate the choppy waters of high school. The best friends live in a giant fish tank. Together, they experience the typical life challenges and triumphs, including friendship, dating and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Underwater Boy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Underwater Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!