The TrenchesThe Trenches (2010) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 282 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Young Soldier.
- Voice Actors: Marc-André Bélanger, David Laurin, Martin Watier, Patrick Chouinard, Alexandre Fortin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Claude Cloutier.
- Produced By Marc Bertrand, Francine Langdeau, René Chénier.
- Animated By Claude Cloutier, Nicolas Brault, Benoît Chagnon, Emmanuel Suquet.
- Written By Claude Cloutier.
- Awards: Best Animation, New York City Short Film Festival, 2010, Anima Mundi Itinerant Award- with a cash prize of $700 BRL (approx. $400 CDN), Anima Mundi, Rio de Janeiro, 2011.
- Music: Nathalie Boileau, L'Ensemble Cinématique, Olivier Calvert, Geoffrey Mitchell; more Musicians ...
- Editor: José Heppell, Denis Pilon.
- Originally Released in September of 2010 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:54 minutes.
A young man is getting ready to fight at the front. On the battlefield and in the depths of the ditches, the recruits are dreading the order to attack. It's war. The roar of explosions moving ever closer forebodes a spectacle of horror. Anxiety tightens its grip.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date is that of screening at the New York City Short Film Festival.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Trenches. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Trenches? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!