Karigurashi No Arietti
English Title: The Secret World of ArriettyKarigurashi No Arietti (The Secret World of Arrietty , The Borrower Arrietty) (2010) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 3273 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Studio Ghibli, Dentsu, Hakuhodo DY Media Partners, Mitsubishi Shoji, Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV)
- Distributed by: Toho Company, Buena Vista Home Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Arrietty, Shô, Pod, Homily, Spiller, Sadako, Haru.
- Voice Actors: Arrietty, Shô.
English Voice Cast: Arrietty, Shô, Pod, Homily, Carol Burnett, Peter Jason.
- Directed By Hiromasa Yonebayashi.
- Produced By Toshio Suzuki, Hayao Miyazaki, Frank Marshall.
- Written By Hayao Miyazaki, Keiko Niwa, Mary Norton.
- Awards: Award of the Japanese Academy, Best Animation Film, 2011, Golden Trailer, Best Anime Trailer, Trailer Park and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, For "Stand Tall," 2012; more Awards ...
- Music: Cécile Corbel.
- Editor: Rie Matsubara.
- Originally Released on July 17, 2010.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Fourteen-year-old Arrietty and the rest of the Clock family live in peaceful anonymity as they make their own home from items "borrowed" from the house's human inhabitants. However, life changes for the Clocks when a human boy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This film is animator Hiromasa Yonebayashi's debut as a director at Studio Ghibli. He is the youngest director to date of a project from this studio. This film in various forms, has been in development by Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata for the past... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Karigurashi No Arietti" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Karigurashi No Arietti? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!