DigDig (2009) Season 1 Episode 09- dirtgirlworld Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 284 times total.
- dirtgirlworld Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mememe Productions, Decode Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Hackett Films, Spin Productions
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, CBeebies, Australian Broadcasting Corporation Content Sales, PBS Kids Sprout
- Cartoon Characters: dirtgirl, grubby, ken the Weevil, scrapboy, hayman.
- Voice Actors: Cate McQuillen, Maree Lowes, Krew Boylan, Gibson Nolte.
- Directed By Jean Camden, Justine Flynn.
- Produced By Janice Walker, Trevor Cochrane, Colin Davies, Clement Hobbs, Neishaw Ali, Morghan Fortier, Daniel Besen, Steven DeNurem, Hewey Eustace; more Producers ...
- Animated By Kirk Brillon, Roberto Fiumano, Jarod Gibson, Matthew Moses, Peter Pelisek, Neil Rafuse, Mark Rodziewicz, Adam Smith, Andrei Starodoubov, Patrick Man-Long Wong, Michelle Yu; more Animators ...
- Written By Cate McQuillen, Hugh Duffy.
- Awards: Nominee, EA British Academy Children's Award, International, Jean Camden and Hana Kukal, 2010.
- Editor: Martin Jefferson, Linda Ung, Dipesh Mistry.
- First Aired on November 12, 2009.
- Originally Aired on CBeebies (UK), CBC (Canada), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Australia / Canada
dirtgirl digs a pond for her new froggy friends.
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined 3D CGI animation and photomontage. First broadcast on October 5, 2009 by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation; airdates shown are for CBeebies in the United Kingdom. Dirtgirl's backyard is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dig. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dig? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!