The Heckling HareThe Heckling Hare (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 4244 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Willoughby the Dog.
- Voice Actors: Willoughby.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 05, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:26 minutes.
- Production Number: 75.
Willoughby the Dog digs Bugs out of his hole and chases him into the lake. Together, they fall off a tall cliff- and are saved by "air brakes."
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon reportedly features the longest fall in the history of film (almost a minute). Originally, Avery had Bugs and Willoughby fall through the hole, down the cliff, and through a final hole. Leon Schlesinger was opposed to his new star... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Heckling Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Heckling Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!