PicnicPicnic (2010) Episode 115- Team Umizoomi Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 511 times total.
- Team Umizoomi Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Curious Pictures, Nickelodeon Productions
- Distributed by: MTV Networks International, Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Milli, Geo, Bot.
- Voice Actors: Sophia Fox, Ethan Kempner, Donovan Patton, P.T. Walkley.
- Directed By Matt Sheridan.
- Produced By Soo Kim, Michael T. Smith.
- Music: Frisbie.
- First Aired on January 27, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
Team Umizoomi is going to meet Anna for a picnic when suddenly, the Umi Alarm sounds. Anna can't find her thermos or lunchbox! The team must find the missing items and save the picnic!
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and animation. Team Umizoomi is located in the center of a wonderfully urban environment where the streets are paved with origami, the sidewalks are swirled with color, and even the manhole covers have whimsical patterns... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Picnic. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Picnic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!