Don't Bug The Neighbors, Part TwoDon't Bug The Neighbors, Part Two (1998) - The Lionhearts Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 815 times total.
- The Lionhearts Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation
- Animation Studio: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation, Hong Guang Animation (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Leo Lionheart, Lana Lionheart, Kate Lionheart, Spencer Lionheart, Judy Lionheart.
- Voice Actors: William H. Macy, Peri Gilpin, Natasha Slayton, Cameron Finley, Nicolette Little, Michael Jackson, Harve Presnell, Carlos Alazraqui, Sheryl Bernstein; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Byron Vaughns.
- Produced By Byron Vaughns, Paul Sabella, Jonathan Dern, Ruth Bennett.
- Written By Mark Bennett, Ruth Bennett.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Music Direction and Composition, Mark Watters (composer), 1999, Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Original Song, Mark Watters (composer) and Lorraine Feather (lyricist), "Roar," 1999; more Awards ...
- Music: Mark Watters.
- Editor: Michael Bradley.
- Originally Released on December 12, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While Leo and Lana are in Hawaii, the children lose Leo's prize autographed football in their neighbor's yard. Rumors lead them to believe that the neighbor is a vampire who keeps giant blood-sucking mosquitoes and killer beetles in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This children's series follows Leo the Lion, MGM's timeless icon, who roars all day and then goes home at night to his kooky, chaotic cartoon "family."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Don't Bug The Neighbors, Part Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't Bug The Neighbors, Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!