SurviveSurvive (1998) - The Lionhearts Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 934 times total.
- The Lionhearts Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation
- Animation Studio: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation, Hong Guang Animation (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Leo Lionheart, Lana Lionheart, Kate Lionheart, Spencer Lionheart, Judy Lionheart, Dirk Flannery.
- Voice Actors: William H. Macy, Peri Gilpin, Natasha Slayton, Cameron Finley, Nicolette Little, Craig Ferguson, Kathy Ireland, Joe Pantoliano; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Byron Vaughns.
- Produced By Byron Vaughns, Paul Sabella, Jonathan Dern, Ruth Bennett.
- Written By Rick Gitelson.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Music Direction and Composition, Mark Watters (composer), 1999, Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Original Song, Mark Watters (composer) and Lorraine Feather (lyricist), "Roar," 1999; more Awards ...
- Music: Mark Watters.
- Editor: Michael Bradley.
- Originally Released on September 26, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Production Number: 2
- Season: 1
A family camping trip goes haywire when The Lionhearts get locked out of the fancy "Shark Rover" camping vehicle Leo borrowed from the studio. They pull together and conquer... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This children's series follows Leo the Lion, MGM's timeless icon, who roars all day and then goes home at night to his kooky, chaotic cartoon "family."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Survive. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Survive? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!