Muscle TroubleMuscle Trouble (1982) - Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 297 times total.
- Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Scrappy-Doo.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Frank Welker, Michael Bell, Billy Jacoby, Peter Cullen, Nancy McKeon.
Additional Voices: Jack Angel; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Rudy Lurriva.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Written By Paul Haggis, Gordon Kent, Elana Lesser, Cliff Ruby, Dalton Sandifer, Ron Sellz, Matt Uitz, Mark Jones, Tom Dagenais, Buzz Dixon, Diane Dixon; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott, Hoyt Curtin, Paul Dekorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 30, 1982.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Shaggy is forced to compete in a sailing race.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series consisted of 7-minute shorts. The first two shorts followed the escapades of Scooby, Shaggy and Scrappy. However, there is no sign of mystery in these episodes. In every episode,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Muscle Trouble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Muscle Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!