Kung Fu Panda Holiday
Alternate Title: Kung Fu Panda Holiday SpecialKung Fu Panda Holiday (Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special) (2010) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 688 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- DreamWorks Animation
- Distributed by: NBC Universal Television
- Cartoon Characters: Po, Shifu, Mr. Ping, Tigress, Father, Village Bunny, Wo Hop, Boar, Goose Attendant, Pig Tailor, Extra.
- Voice Actors: Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, James Hong, Angelina Jolie, Stephen Kearin, Jack McBrayer, Conrad Vernon, Mick Wingert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tim Johnson.
- Produced By Melissa Cobb.
- Animated By Bill Diaz, Willy Harber, Kevin MacLean, Adam Strick, Greg Whittaker, Eric Michael Miller, David I. White, Alessandro Carloni, David Pate, Jeff Wagner, Ardie Johnson, Phil Zucco; more Animators ...
- Written By Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Television Production, 2011, Nominee, Annie Award, Character Animation in a Television Production, David Pate, 2011; more Awards ...
- Music: Henry Jackman, John Powell, Hans Zimmer, Noah Sorota, Sunny Park, Jack Dolman; more Musicians ...
- Editor: C.K. Horness, Marcus Taylor, Allison Bernardi.
- Originally Released on November 24, 2010.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The winter feast is Po's favorite holiday. Every year, he and his father hang decorations, cook together and serve noodle soup to the villagers. But this year,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kung Fu Panda Holiday. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kung Fu Panda Holiday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!