Johnny CakesJohnny Cakes (2010) Season 4 Episode 421-A- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 318 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Cookie Jar Entertainment, Collideascope Digital Productions
- Animation Studio: Collideascope Digital Productions
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Susan Test, Mary Test, Mom, Dad, Sissy, Hard Bling Boy, Peaceman.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Maryke Hendrikse, Ashleigh Ball, Kathleen Barr, Ian James Corlett, Brittney Wilson, Chamillionaire; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Larry Jacobs, John Lei, Paul Riley.
- Produced By Dave Beatty, Loris Kramer, Michael Hirsh, Toper Taylor, Scott Fellows, Pamela Slavin, J. C. Cheng.
- Music: Ian LeFeuvre, Ari Posner.
- First Aired on September 20, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
The Tests celebrate Lila's birthday, but Johnny stirs the pot by trying to make her breakfast.
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Johnny Cakes" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnny Cakes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!